Thursday, September 4, 2008

MY PETS



Hai , my friends i am sairaj p .From my child hood days i seen many pets in my home which is kept by my mom , like love birds, squirrel , parrot and aquarium.so from those days i was dreaming about a farm full of pets ,and still it is my dream .so here in this my blog i want to share with you the birds and animals that i kept as my pets and which i love to have .this is my first attempt to write a blog so any mistakes please forgive me and let me know that mistakes.
The pets i was having were mainly birds cauz they are easy to keep at home , but i liked animals too even though more care is required,the interests in aquarium got only when i was in 9th std , and now i think i can set a good looking aquarium for the home. now i am having 2 ponds which i am keeping my fishes . The pets which i have been having at my home are given below.




THE BIRDS




  1. Love birds


  2. Finches


  3. African love birds


  4. Parrots


  5. Doves


  6. Eagle

  7. Fouls

  8. flying ducks


THE ANIMALS

  1. Dogs


  2. Rabbits


  3. Squirrels


  4. Guniea pigs


  5. Cats


  6. Cow


THE FISHES




  1. Angels


  2. Plattys


  3. Black more


  4. Sharks


  5. Guppys


  6. Oscars


  7. Coi carps


  8. Gold fishes












1 comment:

Unknown said...

yendooram pets aanu aashaane......